Sunday 6 March 2016

February progress

This post helps me to remember where I am with my projects, and what I have to do next!

I have knocked two projects off my UFO list- the Secret Santa Quilt, and Baby and Big A vests.
After the earlier than expected arrival of my new baby niece, her quilt jumped rapidly off the NESY list.
I have unfortunately though bought enough fabric for THREE new projects, so no progress into the fabric mountain.

UFOs - Unfinished objects

Lacy Scarf
Cross stitch train
Pink elephant
Minnie mouse bag.
Party dress
Crochet doily project
Snake
Rainbow crochet
Tree quilt
Flower puff blanket
New neice quilt

Nearly finished
Threadcatcher pincushion

NESYs - Not even started yet!
New cushion cover
2nd snake for upstairs
Covers for cubes 
Colourwash with liberty lawns
Kaffe Fassett Stripy something
Christmas bunting
Tree skirt
Picnic blanket with samples, including more NY beauty
More caddy bags
Caddy bag for scrap sorting.
More totes best friend
Amended totes best friend with tutorial
Crochet tank tops with tutorials
Tesselated pinwheel tutorial
Dress!
Ispy quilt - possibly a picnic blanket with little huts.
Something for hallway with indigo batiks
Strawberry quilt
Anna summer dress
Bettine dress from jersey 
Fauxby wrap
Construction jelly roll
Owl caddy bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment